402 Apartments for rent in Miramar, FL with Balconies
- Miramar Accessible Apartments (5)
- Miramar Apartments with Garages (91)
- Miramar Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Miramar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Miramar Apartments with Parking (107)
- Miramar Apartments with Pools (85)
- Miramar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (93)
- Miramar Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Miramar Furnished Apartments (12)
- Miramar Luxury Apartments (1)
- Miramar Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Balconies (119)
- Country Club Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Southwest Ranches Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cooper City Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Hialeah Gardens Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Opa-locka Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hialeah Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Davie Apartments with Balconies (64)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Miramar?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Miramar?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Miramar?
Having trouble with Craigslist Miramar? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Miramar renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.