362 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Miramar, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Miramar (16)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Miramar (3)
- Miramar Accessible Apartments (5)
- Miramar Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Miramar Apartments with Garages (92)
- Miramar Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Miramar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Miramar Apartments with Parking (107)
- Miramar Apartments with Pools (86)
- Miramar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (91)
- Miramar Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Miramar Furnished Apartments (12)
- Miramar Luxury Apartments (1)
- Miramar Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Miramar (9)
- Pembroke Pines 1 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Country Club 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Miami Gardens 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Opa-locka 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hialeah 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Davie 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Weston 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- West Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Golden Glades 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ives Estates 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Miramar?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Miramar?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Miramar?
Having trouble with Craigslist Miramar? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Miramar offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Miramar, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.