1,300 Apartments for rent in Silver Spring, MD with Garages
- Silver Spring Accessible Apartments (18)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Parking (74)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Pools (44)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Silver Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Silver Spring Furnished Apartments (15)
- Silver Spring Luxury Apartments (82)
- Silver Spring Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Forest Glen Apartments with Garages (1)
- Langley Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- White Oak Apartments with Garages (2)
- Adelphi Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kensington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wheaton Apartments with Garages (7)
- North Kensington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Garages (6)
- Chevy Chase Village Apartments with Garages (1)
- Glenmont Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Silver Spring?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Silver Spring?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Silver Spring?
The name Silver Spring isn't just for show; original landowner Francis Preston Blair named Silver Spring, Maryland after finding fresh spring water whose base was flecked with mica in 1840.
Even if the town was named for the glitter of mica chips in spring water, there's no fools gold in Silver Spring. This unincorporated town has over 71,000 residents, and in its southern, most urbanized section lies a bustling business district packed with retail, office, and residential development. Social and artistic gatherings also abound. The town is a suburb of Washington, D.C., and while many of its residents commute to the home of our national government, many do not, focusing their residence and business alike on this community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Silver Spring? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Silver Spring apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.