746 Apartments for rent in Centennial, CO with Garages
- Centennial Accessible Apartments (9)
- Centennial Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Centennial Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Centennial Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Centennial Apartments with Parking (37)
- Centennial Apartments with Pools (21)
- Centennial Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Centennial Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Centennial Furnished Apartments (3)
- Centennial Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Dove Valley Apartments with Garages (4)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Garages (7)
- Meridian Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lone Tree Apartments with Garages (13)
- Stonegate Apartments with Garages (3)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Garages (24)
- Parker Apartments with Garages (18)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (24)
- Littleton Apartments with Garages (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Centennial?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Centennial?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Centennial?
Formed as recently as 2001, Centennial is a young city that is rapidly growing and becoming one of the most coveted areas outside of Denver. Named by residents for Colorado’s state nickname (also the year Colorado was admitted into the Union - 1876), Centennial is a city comprised of over 100,000 happy residents and picturesque landscapes.
Centennial was created with the idea of giving residents the best of both worlds. Part city, part rural area, Centennial is based around friendly, community focused neighborhoods. It's also young enough to evolve. Centennial may not be steeped in history or filled with legends, but that's where you come in! Head out west, tap the Rockies and make history with the Colorado’s newest little city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Centennial? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Centennial apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.