4,429 Apartments for rent in Englewood, CO with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (12)
- Englewood Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Englewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Englewood Apartments with Parking (40)
- Englewood Apartments with Pools (21)
- Englewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Englewood Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (5)
- Englewood Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Sheridan Apartments with Garages (1)
- Littleton Apartments with Garages (25)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Garages (5)
- Columbine Apartments with Garages (3)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Garages (32)
- Edgewater Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (61)
- Cherry Creek Apartments with Garages (2)
- Centennial Apartments with Garages (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Englewood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Englewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Englewood?
"We just knew in our hearts this had to be a new beginning / Well, I guess it goes to show you just how little some people know / The first year in Denver, we were as happy as we could be / The good times I remember, we loved and heard, and heard lovin' free." (-The Gatlin Brothers, "Denver")
Those Gatlin Brothers might have been thinking of Denver city at the time, but they surely must have meant Englewood. For those looking for new beginnings, Englewood, just six miles out of Denver, is a place to be happy as can be. Some people thought they could find gold in Colorado, so they just started digging. Englewood was one of the places the explorers looked for gold–and they actually found some there, at a site called the Little Dry Creek. In 1858 the little town of Englewood sprung up nearby. Like the rest of the metro Denver area, people are still drawn to it today, even if there’s not any actual gold to be found there anymore.
Having trouble with Craigslist Englewood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Englewood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.