980 Apartments for rent in Parker, CO with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Parker Accessible Apartments (6)
- Parker Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Parker Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Parker Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Parker Apartments with Parking (27)
- Parker Apartments with Pools (15)
- Parker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Parker Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Parker Furnished Apartments (2)
- Parker Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Stonegate Apartments with Garages (3)
- Meridian Apartments with Garages (3)
- Dove Valley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lone Tree Apartments with Garages (14)
- Castle Pines North Apartments with Garages (1)
- Castle Pines Apartments with Garages (1)
- Inverness Apartments with Garages (3)
- Centennial Apartments with Garages (45)
- Cherry Creek Apartments with Garages (2)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Garages (33)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Parker?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Parker?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Parker?
In the 1850s, gold was discovered in Colorado and, as was expected, people flocked to this place trying to chase their fortunes.
Settlements sprang up like mushrooms following this ruckus and an important irony smacked Alfred Butters right between the eyes: people who've been digging the earth in search of gold may have been staring at it the whole time. The land they're treading is the real gold. As a result of this realization, the 20 Mile House was built and this way station, which provided meals, lodgings, and provisions, became the center of what was to become present-day Parker. Whatever happened to those in search of gold? That we don't know. But since you're in search for rental homes in Parker, it's best to have lessons from history down pat and get on with the hunt wiser. See more
Parker apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.