2,463 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Beverly Hills, CA
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (22)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (45)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (28)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (16)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (56)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (5)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Beverly Hills (4)
- West Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Culver City Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Ladera Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- View Park-Windsor Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Marina del Rey Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Inglewood Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- El Segundo Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Del Aire Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Beverly Hills?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Beverly Hills?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Beverly Hills?
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Beverly Hills should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Beverly Hills may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Beverly Hills. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.