297 Apartments for rent in Beverly Hills, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (60)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (28)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (19)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (57)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Garages (35)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (1015)
- Culver City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (59)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Garages (8)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (24)
- Inglewood Apartments with Garages (9)
- El Segundo Apartments with Garages (5)
- Del Aire Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Beverly Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Beverly Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Beverly Hills?
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Beverly Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.