500 Apartments for rent in West Hollywood, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Hollywood Accessible Apartments (8)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (56)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (25)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Parking (64)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Pools (28)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- West Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- West Hollywood Furnished Apartments (20)
- West Hollywood Luxury Apartments (9)
- West Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (30)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (1015)
- Culver City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (24)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (59)
- Inglewood Apartments with Garages (9)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Garages (8)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (35)
- Westmont Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in West Hollywood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in West Hollywood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Hollywood?
"West Hollywood California / Hey kids! Wanna go, wanna go to California / We will find the party; we will find the skyline / We will find the beach and we will find the starshine / Malibu, youll find it / West Hollywood, youll find it" (Beau, La La La California)
With such a diverse population, it should come as no surprise that West Hollywood is a unique place filled with eccentrics, artists, dreamers, fighters, and celebrities, most of whom fall into several of those above categories themselves. An area that defies easy labels, WeHo is complex, but it’s also an incredible experience. Its explosively popular, especially among young folks and aspiring actors; its one of the most walkable neighborhoods in California and that’s including the noted pedestrian enclaves like San Francisco and Berkeley. Ultimately, WeHo is a magical place, but it just happens to be a bit more Grimm’s fairy tales than Disney Princess, and that’s precisely what makes it so awesome.
Having trouble with Craigslist West Hollywood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
West Hollywood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.