145 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Monica (13)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (6)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (30)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (13)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (11)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (86)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (63)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (70)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (113)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (29)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (24)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (95)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Marina del Rey 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Culver City 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Beverly Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Ladera Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Apartments (647)
- West Hollywood 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- El Segundo 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Topanga 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Inglewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Del Aire 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Santa Monica provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Santa Monica. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.