1,144 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Beverly Hills, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Beverly Hills (3)
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (27)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (63)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (31)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (18)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (62)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (4)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (8)
- West Hollywood 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Los Angeles 1 Bedroom Apartments (612)
- Culver City 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Santa Monica 1 Bedroom Apartments (38)
- Marina del Rey 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Burbank 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Inglewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- El Segundo 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Del Aire 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hawthorne 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Beverly Hills?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Beverly Hills?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Beverly Hills?
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Beverly Hills offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Beverly Hills, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.