1,120 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Manhattan Beach, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Manhattan Beach (1)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Garages (28)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Parking (29)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Manhattan Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (11)
- Manhattan Beach Luxury Apartments (15)
- Manhattan Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hermosa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- El Segundo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Redondo Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Del Aire 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lawndale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hawthorne 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Torrance 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Inglewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Gardena 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Marina del Rey 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Manhattan Beach?
"If everybody had an ocean cross the U. S. A., then everybody'd be surfin' like Californi-a. You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies, Huarachi sandals too. Surfin' U. S. A. You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar, Ventura County line, Santa Cruz and Trestle. Australia's Narrabeen, all over Manhattan and down Doheny Way. Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (-The Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
The home base for supermodels, professional athletes, celebrities, and stoners, Manhattan Beach is a quintessential West Coast paradise just a few minutes from L.A.s hottest inland locations. The gargantuan swaying palm trees, beaches dotted with volleyball nets, and vertical waterfront housing are inarguably to die for, but the rents certainly reflect the level of appeal. Hats off to you if you can squeeze in, as the quality of life is second to probably very few places thanks in part to the walkable downtown area, quiet hillside neighborhoods, and gorgeous vistas from every rooftop. Add the variety of recreational opportunities (outdoor living is a pleasurable requirement of residency), and spirited nightlife, and you have yourself the solution for a compact city with attractive options for every upscale demographic, from rich families to rich frat boys.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manhattan Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Manhattan Beach offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Manhattan Beach, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.