494 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hermosa Beach, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hermosa Beach (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hermosa Beach (1)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Garages (20)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Parking (23)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hermosa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Hermosa Beach Luxury Apartments (15)
- Hermosa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Redondo Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Manhattan Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lawndale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- El Segundo 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Del Aire 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Torrance 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Hawthorne 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Gardena 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Inglewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Lomita 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Hermosa Beach?
Hermosa hardcore! Hermosa Beach, California, has given birth to two hardcore bands. Hardcore punk band Black Flag formed in the late 1970s in the town and played its first show at Valley Park on Pier Avenue. At the same time, the melodic hardcore band Descendents also was forming in Hermosa Beach.
A beachfront city in Los Angeles County, Hermosa Beach, California, is ideal for those looking for beach breezes that lower the temperature about 10 degrees from what is experienced in the sweltering city. What you'll get in return, unfortunately, is something the locals affectionately call the "May gray" or "June gloom," when morning fog rolls in from the bay. It usually burns off by noon, and the city counts an average of 325 days of sunshine every year. Hermosa means "beautiful," and once you see it first-hand, you'll understand why the founders chose the name. A popular spot with surfers, sunbathers, paddles boarders and those frequenting bars in between beach volleyball stints, Hermosa Beach is one of the South Bay's three beach cities. Situated between the other two -- Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach -- Hermosa Beach boasts a population of 19,506. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Hermosa Beach offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Hermosa Beach, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.