1,622 Apartments for rent in Roseville, CA with Gyms
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (11)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (61)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (65)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Roseville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Roseville Luxury Apartments (89)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Antelope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lincoln Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Orangevale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Carmichael Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Gold River Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Roseville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Roseville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roseville?
Greetings future renters of Roseville! We heard you’re on the lookout for the domicile of your dreams in California’s perpetually sunlit Gold Country, and we come bearing some equally sunny news: You’ve come to the right place, because we’ve been setting people up in their Roseville dream pads since the dawn of time (or late 2011, but why split hairs?). Just stick with us, ladies and gents, and you’ll be rubbing elbows with the Sacramento Valley’s finest in a cool California minute…See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Roseville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.