113 Apartments for rent in Folsom, CA with Gyms
- Folsom Accessible Apartments (9)
- Folsom Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Folsom Apartments with Garages (27)
- Folsom Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Folsom Apartments with Parking (31)
- Folsom Apartments with Pools (16)
- Folsom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Folsom Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Folsom Furnished Apartments (1)
- Folsom Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Orangevale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gold River Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Cameron Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Carmichael Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Folsom?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Folsom?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Folsom?
"There's people who live life authentically and there's people who live a life of fabrication. And it begins with the question of how you're gonna do your time. And these are observations I made about Folsom." (Michael Mann)
Folsom is a suburb of Sacramento and home to more than 70,000 people. Originally called Granite City, this town was renamed for its founder, Joseph Folsom, who moved here to search for gold. When Folsom died in 1855, the citizens were not rich from gold, but they were well-off due to Folsom's insistence that the railroad be built here to connect his town with Sacramento. Now, Folsom is home to an infamous prison, Rainbow Bridge, and the Johnny Cash Trail. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Folsom renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.