724 Apartments for rent in Roseville, CA with Garages
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (74)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (28)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Roseville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Roseville Luxury Apartments (115)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
- Antelope Apartments with Garages (13)
- Rocklin Apartments with Garages (22)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (24)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lincoln Apartments with Garages (13)
- North Highlands Apartments with Garages (5)
- Orangevale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Carmichael Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (6)
- Granite Bay Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Roseville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Roseville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roseville?
Greetings future renters of Roseville! We heard you’re on the lookout for the domicile of your dreams in California’s perpetually sunlit Gold Country, and we come bearing some equally sunny news: You’ve come to the right place, because we’ve been setting people up in their Roseville dream pads since the dawn of time (or late 2011, but why split hairs?). Just stick with us, ladies and gents, and you’ll be rubbing elbows with the Sacramento Valley’s finest in a cool California minute…See more
Roseville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.