499 Apartments for rent in Orangevale, CA with Garages
- Orangevale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Orangevale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Orangevale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Orangevale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Orangevale Apartments with Parking (9)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Orangevale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Orangevale Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Orangevale Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (7)
- Gold River Apartments with Garages (4)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (25)
- Folsom Apartments with Garages (32)
- Granite Bay Apartments with Garages (3)
- Carmichael Apartments with Garages (9)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Garages (15)
- Rocklin Apartments with Garages (21)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (68)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Orangevale?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Orangevale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Orangevale?
"Was it roses instead of people that lived here? Like Orangevale was oranges. And Citrus Heights lemons maybe?" (-- Bob Stanley, Roseville)
The down to earth community of Orangevale is known for its rural community with rows of fruit trees. Some say there are more horses than people in this place that feels like country in the town. A name like Orangevale sounds refreshing, and the town has several areas zoned for residents to grow fruit trees and keep horses. This is a Census-designated population area, and at just 25 miles from downtown Sacramento, it is close enough to have the facilities of a big city, yet provides sufficient distance for residents to have the feel of a delightful rural community. The natural beauty of Orangevale has held its charm for over 100 years, making the transformation from early settlers attracted by gold prospecting and fertile land to those wanting to live in a beautiful setting with a sense of community. See more
Orangevale apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.