821 Apartments for rent in Arden-Arcade, CA with Garages
- Arden-Arcade Accessible Apartments (4)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Parking (28)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Pools (22)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Arden-Arcade Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Arden-Arcade Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- La Riviera Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rosemont Apartments with Garages (5)
- Carmichael Apartments with Garages (11)
- North Highlands Apartments with Garages (2)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (111)
- Fruitridge Pocket Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rio Linda Apartments with Garages (2)
- Antelope Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lemon Hill Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Arden-Arcade?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Arden-Arcade?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arden-Arcade?
Arden-Arcade, California isn't just for the Pacman and Tetris fans. This city has a lot to offer - swanky suites and outdoor adventures abound.
Although Arden-Arcade is part of the larger Sacramento metropolitan area, it’s still a wonderful city in its own right. It has the advantages of a small city located within a large metropolitan community with access to small town amenities and big city attractions. See more
Arden-Arcade apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.