267 Apartments for rent in Murrieta, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Murrieta Accessible Apartments (2)
- Murrieta Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Murrieta Apartments with Garages (32)
- Murrieta Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Murrieta Apartments with Parking (35)
- Murrieta Apartments with Pools (28)
- Murrieta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Murrieta Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Murrieta Furnished Apartments (3)
- Murrieta Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Wildomar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- French Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Temecula Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Menifee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Perris Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hemet Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- San Jacinto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Temescal Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Murrieta?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Murrieta?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Murrieta?
"Shes the gem of the valley, Our little pot of gold, Where we can make new memories, Treasures to hold, And you know shes a ... place where we can live, laugh, learn, and play, yeah, I'm lovin Murrieta a little more each day." (-- Jason Brawner & Eileen Lloyd, "Gem of the Valley")
No, the city is not named after the famous bandit, Joaquin Murrieta. Rather, it was named after Esequial Murrieta, who bought this 52,000-acre territory in 1873. With its verdant valley, towering trees, and hot springs, Murrieta was then the perfect place for a sheep ranching business. These days, its still very much the gem of the valley as it used to be only, instead of hordes of sheep and teeming grasslands, you will see a thriving residential area of 104,000 people.The city of Murrieta is just an hour's drive away from San Diego. It has the typical Californian weather warm to hot summers, average rainfall, and nearly non-existent winters. With a community growth thats touted to have sprouted almost overnight, Murrieta is slated to be the future of southern California. If you'd like to bank on that vision, it's time to bounce over here and get yourself a new place to call home. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Murrieta renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.