129 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Murrieta, CA
- Murrieta Accessible Apartments (2)
- Murrieta Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Murrieta Apartments with Garages (32)
- Murrieta Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Murrieta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Murrieta Apartments with Parking (34)
- Murrieta Apartments with Pools (23)
- Murrieta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Murrieta Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Murrieta Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Murrieta (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Murrieta (12)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Murrieta (10)
- Wildomar Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- French Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Temecula Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Menifee Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Canyon Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Elsinore Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lakeland Village Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fallbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Perris Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hemet Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Murrieta?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Murrieta?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Murrieta?
"Shes the gem of the valley, Our little pot of gold, Where we can make new memories, Treasures to hold, And you know shes a ... place where we can live, laugh, learn, and play, yeah, I'm lovin Murrieta a little more each day." (-- Jason Brawner & Eileen Lloyd, "Gem of the Valley")
No, the city is not named after the famous bandit, Joaquin Murrieta. Rather, it was named after Esequial Murrieta, who bought this 52,000-acre territory in 1873. With its verdant valley, towering trees, and hot springs, Murrieta was then the perfect place for a sheep ranching business. These days, its still very much the gem of the valley as it used to be only, instead of hordes of sheep and teeming grasslands, you will see a thriving residential area of 104,000 people.The city of Murrieta is just an hour's drive away from San Diego. It has the typical Californian weather warm to hot summers, average rainfall, and nearly non-existent winters. With a community growth thats touted to have sprouted almost overnight, Murrieta is slated to be the future of southern California. If you'd like to bank on that vision, it's time to bounce over here and get yourself a new place to call home. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Murrieta should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Murrieta may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Murrieta. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.