101 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Murrieta, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Murrieta (5)
- Murrieta Accessible Apartments (2)
- Murrieta Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Murrieta Apartments with Garages (24)
- Murrieta Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Murrieta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Murrieta Apartments with Parking (25)
- Murrieta Apartments with Pools (25)
- Murrieta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Murrieta Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Murrieta Furnished Apartments (3)
- Murrieta Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Murrieta (5)
- Wildomar 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- French Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Temecula 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Menifee 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Elsinore 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Moreno Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Woodcrest 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oceanside 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Vista 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Rancho Santa Margarita 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Murrieta?
"Shes the gem of the valley, Our little pot of gold, Where we can make new memories, Treasures to hold, And you know shes a ... place where we can live, laugh, learn, and play, yeah, I'm lovin Murrieta a little more each day." (-- Jason Brawner & Eileen Lloyd, "Gem of the Valley")
No, the city is not named after the famous bandit, Joaquin Murrieta. Rather, it was named after Esequial Murrieta, who bought this 52,000-acre territory in 1873. With its verdant valley, towering trees, and hot springs, Murrieta was then the perfect place for a sheep ranching business. These days, its still very much the gem of the valley as it used to be only, instead of hordes of sheep and teeming grasslands, you will see a thriving residential area of 104,000 people.The city of Murrieta is just an hour's drive away from San Diego. It has the typical Californian weather warm to hot summers, average rainfall, and nearly non-existent winters. With a community growth thats touted to have sprouted almost overnight, Murrieta is slated to be the future of southern California. If you'd like to bank on that vision, it's time to bounce over here and get yourself a new place to call home. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Murrieta offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Murrieta, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.