59 Cheap Apartments for rent in Murrieta, CA
- Murrieta Accessible Apartments (2)
- Murrieta Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Murrieta Apartments with Garages (33)
- Murrieta Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Murrieta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Murrieta Apartments with Parking (37)
- Murrieta Apartments with Pools (27)
- Murrieta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Murrieta Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Murrieta Furnished Apartments (3)
- Murrieta Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Temecula Cheap Apartments (6)
- Lake Elsinore Cheap Apartments (1)
- Moreno Valley Cheap Apartments (3)
- Oceanside Cheap Apartments (4)
- Vista Cheap Apartments (2)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Cheap Apartments (4)
- Riverside Cheap Apartments (7)
- San Clemente Cheap Apartments (3)
- Mission Viejo Cheap Apartments (10)
- San Juan Capistrano Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Murrieta?
"Shes the gem of the valley, Our little pot of gold, Where we can make new memories, Treasures to hold, And you know shes a ... place where we can live, laugh, learn, and play, yeah, I'm lovin Murrieta a little more each day." (-- Jason Brawner & Eileen Lloyd, "Gem of the Valley")
No, the city is not named after the famous bandit, Joaquin Murrieta. Rather, it was named after Esequial Murrieta, who bought this 52,000-acre territory in 1873. With its verdant valley, towering trees, and hot springs, Murrieta was then the perfect place for a sheep ranching business. These days, its still very much the gem of the valley as it used to be only, instead of hordes of sheep and teeming grasslands, you will see a thriving residential area of 104,000 people.The city of Murrieta is just an hour's drive away from San Diego. It has the typical Californian weather warm to hot summers, average rainfall, and nearly non-existent winters. With a community growth thats touted to have sprouted almost overnight, Murrieta is slated to be the future of southern California. If you'd like to bank on that vision, it's time to bounce over here and get yourself a new place to call home. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Murrieta takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Murrieta by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Murrieta in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Murrieta.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Murrieta. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Murrieta.