235 Studio Apartments for rent in Orange, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Orange (1)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Orange (3)
- Orange Accessible Apartments (11)
- Orange Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Orange Apartments with Garages (21)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Orange Apartments with Parking (32)
- Orange Apartments with Pools (16)
- Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Orange Furnished Apartments (5)
- Orange Luxury Apartments (35)
- Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Orange (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orange (3)
- Anaheim Studio Apartments (10)
- Tustin Studio Apartments (2)
- Placentia Studio Apartments (1)
- Santa Ana Studio Apartments (6)
- Brea Studio Apartments (5)
- Fullerton Studio Apartments (4)
- Irvine Studio Apartments (3)
- Costa Mesa Studio Apartments (3)
- Stanton Studio Apartments (1)
- Newport Beach Studio Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Orange?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Orange?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Orange?
Unlike most of Southern California, Orange has chosen to preserve its older parts of town, keeping a quaint vibe about the place. Without this careful preservation, it would be just another expensive SoCal town.
Having trouble with Craigslist Orange? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Orange living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Orange during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.