71 Studio Apartments for Rent in Santa Ana, CA
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Santa Ana (7)
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (9)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (19)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Parking (36)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (26)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (5)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Ana (7)
- Tustin Studio Apartments (2)
- Costa Mesa Studio Apartments (6)
- Orange Studio Apartments (4)
- Anaheim Studio Apartments (10)
- Newport Beach Studio Apartments (4)
- Irvine Studio Apartments (8)
- Huntington Beach Studio Apartments (8)
- Stanton Studio Apartments (1)
- Placentia Studio Apartments (2)
- Fullerton Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Santa Ana?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Santa Ana?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Santa Ana?
Those mad, Santa Ana winds are blowing in from the desert, inflating your passion and calling your name. When you’re left-coast bound and singing: “California here I come,” don’t be afraid to dive right into the mouth of the madness and find yourself an apartment in Santa Ana, the biggest city in the O.C.
Like most of the towns and cities in Orange County, however, the neighborhoods in Santa Ana range wildly in price and style. To help you pinpoint the perfect pad, here’s a helpful guide to the city’s most popular living locales.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Ana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Santa Ana living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Santa Ana during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.