4165 Powell Way #102 Available 03/10/23 New Modern Airy 2-Story Home Located in Close Proximity to Dos Lagos! - Gorgeous, newly built, modern-styled home in a lovingly maintained neighborhood of Corona. This home is stunning from beginning to end with upgraded amenities including laminate wood flooring throughout, a giant loft, walk-in closets, and an attached 2-car garage! When entering, notice the living area and kitchen blend together perfectly. This home is perfect for hosting guests with bar seating at the kitchen counter and a spacious backyard. The kitchen also includes matching stainless steel appliances, a large pantry, and upgraded granite countertops. Easy access to the attached garage through the kitchen as well. Upstairs, all 4 bedrooms sit privately including the laundry room and master suite with a large master bath and huge walk-in closet, you'll never run out of space for your clothes! The master bathroom features a luxurious double vanity. All bedrooms include carpet flooring and bright windows with lots of natural lighting. The enormous loft is also upstairs with storage cabinets, ample amount of natural window lighting, and carpet flooring. Enjoy the 3 community swimming pools or community parks during your free time! This home is conveniently located near Wilson Woodrow Elementary School and the I-15 Freeway. Nearby are Eagle Glen Golf Club and Dos Lagos shopping and entertainment. This home won't be available for long, call and schedule a showing today!
***Sorry, No pets allowed on this property.***
** APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY - WWW dot ACCESSASSET dot COM **
Please call (866) 830-4401 for more information or call (951) 345-4146 to schedule a showing.
Twelve (12) month lease term minimum unless otherwise stated. Security deposit required prior to move in. Minimum security deposit equal to one (1) months rent, additional security deposit may be required based on the eligibility of the household.
Renters must obtain a renters insurance policy with liability coverage or a standalone liability policy of no less than $250,000.00 as a requirement of tenancy. Proof must be provided prior to occupancy of the premises.
***Sorry, No pets allowed on this property.***
***This property is subject to special utility billing for the following utilities: Water Service, Trash Service. Solar Utility***
Photos displayed for this property are deemed reliable, but are not a guaranteed representation of the subject property. We recommend you view the property prior to applying to ensure that you are satisfied with the condition (interior and exterior) and floor-plan of the property. Any cosmetic repairs, cleaning, landscape, or paint concerns not addressed prior to the tenant placing a deposit on the property will be deemed satisfactory. At the time of placing a security deposit on the property, the tenant accepts the property as is, where is, with all its faults unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Applicant Screening Policy
The following items are required for application to be processed:
• Copy of a valid drivers license or Government Issued ID
• A valid social security number
• Proof of income
• County registration for pet(s), and a photo
• You can email any of the above items to App @ AccessAsset . com
• Management and Rental Owner Reserve the Right to Request Additional Documentation
The following are minimum requirements that you will have to meet in order to be considered for a rental:
• Income needs to be documented via pay stubs, tax returns, or bank statements in order to be considered in ratios.
• Verification of employment will be conducted via fax, phone, email, or letter. All four may be used in conjunction.
• Monthly gross income must meet or exceed guidelines for the subject property.
• A background check will be conducted in accordance with state and federal guidelines. Any applicant evicted from a prior home or residence within the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of the manufacture of or distribution of a controlled substance in the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of a violent felony or misdemeanor in the last 10 years may be denied residency based on a review of the facts and circumstances surrounding any such incident(s). Any applicant whose combined household debt-to-income ratio falls below accepted ratios may be declined. An increased security deposit and/or an increased lease rate may be offered to applicants whose combined household score do not meet our criteria in order to supply the landlord with additional security and incentive to accept an application that otherwise falls below Access' standards. Access Asset Management, Inc. strictly abides by housing laws and any applicant whose household make-up exceeds safety standards will be denied residency.
• There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee per adult residing in the home. This application fee is due up front. All move-in costs are due prior to move-in. Certified funds required; money order or cashier's check only. Funds are used to obtain credit reports, employment verification, eviction search, criminal court search, current and previous landlord character reference verification, property management collection search, staff time and overhead.
• All adults over the age of 18 must submit an application.
• Any applicant denied residency will be able to appeal the decision and provide evidence to support their reasoning in requesting an appeal. An appeal must be submitted within 3 days of disposition of the application to be considered. Applicant's going through the appeal process understand that other applicants may be accepted, processed, and approved during the appeal process. An appeal does not entail "holding" a property while an appeal is being evaluated.
No Pets Allowed