795 Apartments for rent in Corona, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Corona (13)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Corona (15)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Corona (4)
- Corona Accessible Apartments (7)
- Corona Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Corona Apartments with Garages (25)
- Corona Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Corona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Corona Apartments with Parking (36)
- Corona Apartments with Pools (28)
- Corona Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Corona Furnished Apartments (2)
- Corona Luxury Apartments (50)
- Corona Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Eastvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Temescal Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Chino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Jurupa Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Ontario Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Riverside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Corona?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Corona?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Corona?
"Corona is the talk of the whole world... thousands will see the greatest speed demons smash all records Tuesday." (Corona Courier, Sept. 4, 1913)
In the early 1900s, racing daredevils found the perfect racetrack in Corona's Grand Boulevard. This three-mile, circular street became the defining characteristic of the newly-built city. While no one races around the "Circle City" anymore, Corona is still a popular city in Southern California. These people are drawn to the carefully groomed neighborhoods of the third-largest city in Riverside County. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Corona offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Corona. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Corona can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.