1,030 Apartments for rent in Ontario, CA with Garages
- Ontario Accessible Apartments (6)
- Ontario Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Ontario Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Ontario Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Ontario Apartments with Parking (43)
- Ontario Apartments with Pools (29)
- Ontario Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Ontario Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Ontario Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ontario Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Chino Apartments with Garages (22)
- Eastvale Apartments with Garages (15)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Garages (48)
- Upland Apartments with Garages (17)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (5)
- Claremont Apartments with Garages (5)
- Jurupa Valley Apartments with Garages (6)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Garages (20)
- Pomona Apartments with Garages (15)
- Fontana Apartments with Garages (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Ontario?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Ontario?
Ontario apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.