482 Apartments for rent in Yorba Linda, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Parking (22)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Pools (13)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Yorba Linda Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Yorba Linda Furnished Apartments (2)
- Yorba Linda Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Garages (19)
- Placentia Apartments with Garages (5)
- Orange Apartments with Garages (22)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (71)
- Brea Apartments with Garages (11)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (6)
- North Tustin Apartments with Garages (4)
- Chino Apartments with Garages (19)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fullerton Apartments with Garages (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Yorba Linda?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Yorba Linda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Yorba Linda?
Yorba Linda is filled with presidential ambiance as both the birthplace and final resting place of our 37th President, Richard M. Nixon. It houses the world famous Nixon Library and the home in which he grew up.
While you cant move into Richard Nixons family home, there are plenty of other properties to choose from in this upscale northeastern Orange County suburb that is about 40 miles from the city of Los Angeles, and 95 miles from San Diego. With a population of around 64,000, this town features large lots and horse trails.Giddy-up!CNN recently ranked the town as the 21st best place to live in the U.S. With lush green scenery, pristine woods, community events and plenty of open space, its hard to top this lovely suburban enclave.
Having trouble with Craigslist Yorba Linda? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Yorba Linda apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.