743 Apartments for rent in Anaheim, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (14)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (78)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Anaheim Apartments with Parking (110)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (52)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Anaheim Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (8)
- Anaheim Luxury Apartments (117)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Placentia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Fullerton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- North Tustin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Tustin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- La Habra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Anaheim?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Anaheim?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Anaheim?
These are the deal breakers:
Noise. Apartment features such as daycares, pools, and playgrounds will contribute to your background noise, so unless you love the constant laughter, crying, screeching, and yelling of children, try to find a nice quiet unit far away from these areas of the complex.
Parking. Anaheim is easily one of the most difficult places to find an apartment with decent parking. The number of available spaces for residents and guests can be maddening and many residents end up having to make their guests park miles away. Other residents face danger when going into their own dimly-lit underground parking garages, many of which flood every rainy season. Ask about parking.
Commute. You will want to avoid the 91 Freeway, Angel Stadium, and Disneyland at all costs.
Management. It’s key to know who your property manager is and how good they are at their job. You want to find that super-hero of a manager who deals with all of the issues that can really make life rough, such as a broken toilet or a flooded garage. Make sure your apartment manager is present and hands-on when enforcing necessary restrictions, especially the number of people allowed to live in one apartment. This is often the root of all evil when renting in Anaheim, from the number of available parking spaces, to the presence of unsavory neighbors, to the noise level of having a group of kids, teenagers, or adults raising hell throughout the night.
Having trouble with Craigslist Anaheim? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Anaheim renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.