159 Luxury Apartments for Rent in Anaheim, CA
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (12)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (54)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Anaheim Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Anaheim Apartments with Parking (75)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (47)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Anaheim Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (11)
- Anaheim Furnished Luxury Apartments (9)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (25)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (38)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (24)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Anaheim (10)
- Orange Luxury Apartments (49)
- Tustin Luxury Apartments (1)
- Costa Mesa Luxury Apartments (1)
- Irvine Luxury Apartments (226)
- Huntington Beach Luxury Apartments (136)
- Newport Beach Luxury Apartments (160)
- Seal Beach Luxury Apartments (2)
- Laguna Hills Luxury Apartments (1)
- Corona Luxury Apartments (57)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (132)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Anaheim?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Anaheim?
These are the deal breakers:
Noise. Apartment features such as daycares, pools, and playgrounds will contribute to your background noise, so unless you love the constant laughter, crying, screeching, and yelling of children, try to find a nice quiet unit far away from these areas of the complex.
Parking. Anaheim is easily one of the most difficult places to find an apartment with decent parking. The number of available spaces for residents and guests can be maddening and many residents end up having to make their guests park miles away. Other residents face danger when going into their own dimly-lit underground parking garages, many of which flood every rainy season. Ask about parking.
Commute. You will want to avoid the 91 Freeway, Angel Stadium, and Disneyland at all costs.
Management. It’s key to know who your property manager is and how good they are at their job. You want to find that super-hero of a manager who deals with all of the issues that can really make life rough, such as a broken toilet or a flooded garage. Make sure your apartment manager is present and hands-on when enforcing necessary restrictions, especially the number of people allowed to live in one apartment. This is often the root of all evil when renting in Anaheim, from the number of available parking spaces, to the presence of unsavory neighbors, to the noise level of having a group of kids, teenagers, or adults raising hell throughout the night.
Having trouble with Craigslist Anaheim? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Luxury apartments in Anaheim offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Anaheim can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Anaheim will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others