173 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Anaheim, CA
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (13)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (65)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Anaheim Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Anaheim Apartments with Parking (85)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (53)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Anaheim Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (10)
- Anaheim Luxury Apartments (94)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (28)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (23)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (9)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Anaheim (10)
- Placentia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Fullerton Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Tustin Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Yorba Linda Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Tustin Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Garden Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Anaheim?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Anaheim?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Anaheim?
These are the deal breakers:
Noise. Apartment features such as daycares, pools, and playgrounds will contribute to your background noise, so unless you love the constant laughter, crying, screeching, and yelling of children, try to find a nice quiet unit far away from these areas of the complex.
Parking. Anaheim is easily one of the most difficult places to find an apartment with decent parking. The number of available spaces for residents and guests can be maddening and many residents end up having to make their guests park miles away. Other residents face danger when going into their own dimly-lit underground parking garages, many of which flood every rainy season. Ask about parking.
Commute. You will want to avoid the 91 Freeway, Angel Stadium, and Disneyland at all costs.
Management. It’s key to know who your property manager is and how good they are at their job. You want to find that super-hero of a manager who deals with all of the issues that can really make life rough, such as a broken toilet or a flooded garage. Make sure your apartment manager is present and hands-on when enforcing necessary restrictions, especially the number of people allowed to live in one apartment. This is often the root of all evil when renting in Anaheim, from the number of available parking spaces, to the presence of unsavory neighbors, to the noise level of having a group of kids, teenagers, or adults raising hell throughout the night.
Having trouble with Craigslist Anaheim? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Anaheim should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Anaheim may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Anaheim. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.