49 Apartments in Anaheim
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (15)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (47)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Anaheim Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Anaheim Apartments with Parking (71)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (45)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Anaheim Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (6)
- Anaheim Luxury Apartments (72)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Orange Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Tustin Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Irvine Apartments with Move-in Specials (7)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Whittier Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- West Covina Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
These are the deal breakers:
Noise. Apartment features such as daycares, pools, and playgrounds will contribute to your background noise, so unless you love the constant laughter, crying, screeching, and yelling of children, try to find a nice quiet unit far away from these areas of the complex.
Parking. Anaheim is easily one of the most difficult places to find an apartment with decent parking. The number of available spaces for residents and guests can be maddening and many residents end up having to make their guests park miles away. Other residents face danger when going into their own dimly-lit underground parking garages, many of which flood every rainy season. Ask about parking.
Commute. You will want to avoid the 91 Freeway, Angel Stadium, and Disneyland at all costs.
Management. It’s key to know who your property manager is and how good they are at their job. You want to find that super-hero of a manager who deals with all of the issues that can really make life rough, such as a broken toilet or a flooded garage. Make sure your apartment manager is present and hands-on when enforcing necessary restrictions, especially the number of people allowed to live in one apartment. This is often the root of all evil when renting in Anaheim, from the number of available parking spaces, to the presence of unsavory neighbors, to the noise level of having a group of kids, teenagers, or adults raising hell throughout the night.
Having trouble with Craigslist Anaheim? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Anaheim apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Anaheim apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.