181 Apartments in Tempe
- Tempe Accessible Apartments (50)
- Tempe Apartments with Balconies (149)
- Tempe Apartments with Garages (68)
- Tempe Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Tempe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (78)
- Tempe Apartments with Parking (147)
- Tempe Apartments with Pools (143)
- Tempe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (109)
- Tempe Dog Friendly Apartments (134)
- Tempe Furnished Apartments (23)
- Tempe Luxury Apartments (192)
- Tempe Pet Friendly Apartments (137)
- Chandler Short-term Apartments (44)
- Gilbert Short-term Apartments (19)
- Mesa Short-term Apartments (55)
- Phoenix Short-term Apartments (181)
- Fountain Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Scottsdale Short-term Apartments (47)
- Queen Creek Short-term Apartments (2)
- Tolleson Short-term Apartments (2)
- Glendale Short-term Apartments (36)
- Avondale Short-term Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Tempe?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Tempe?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tempe?
Greetings! A little birdie (or was it a grinning, pitchfork-wielding Sun Devil?) told us you were looking for a place to call home in the Phoenix, AZ suburb of Tempe. Good call. Journey on, and we can help you find a primo pad in the city that puts the "fun" in the Valley of the Sun in no time (It’s in there somewhere, trust us).
Having trouble with Craigslist Tempe? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Tempe takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.