2,103 Apartments for rent in Sun Lakes, AZ with Garages
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Parking (6)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Sun Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sun Lakes Furnished Apartments (7)
- Sun Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Chandler Apartments with Garages (150)
- Gilbert Apartments with Garages (141)
- Tempe Apartments with Garages (83)
- Maricopa Apartments with Garages (23)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Garages (25)
- Mesa Apartments with Garages (138)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Garages (47)
- Casa Grande Apartments with Garages (21)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Garages (8)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Sun Lakes?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Sun Lakes?
"Hey Willie, let's pack up and catch us a slow train / And go back to Phoenix to a far brighter day / Where stars were for shining in the Arizona sky / And music meant more than fortune or fame" -- From "Hey Willie" by Waylon Jennings
Sun Lakes is a census-designated place about a half hour away from Phoenix. But more than that, it's an active adult community. Whatever your age bracket, you should start your search for housing for rent today. See more
Sun Lakes apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.