2,378 Accessible Apartments for rent in Scottsdale, AZ
- Scottsdale Apartments with Balconies (493)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Garages (244)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Gyms (185)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (100)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Parking (410)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Pools (467)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (169)
- Scottsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (178)
- Scottsdale Furnished Apartments (221)
- Scottsdale Luxury Apartments (496)
- Scottsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (177)
- Fountain Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (178)
- Tempe Accessible Apartments (45)
- Mesa Accessible Apartments (57)
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (24)
- Gilbert Accessible Apartments (32)
- Chandler Accessible Apartments (38)
- Apache Junction Accessible Apartments (2)
- Peoria Accessible Apartments (16)
- Queen Creek Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Scottsdale?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Scottsdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Scottsdale?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Scottsdale with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Scottsdale. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.