527 Studio Apartments for rent in Peoria, AZ
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Peoria (4)
- Peoria Accessible Apartments (17)
- Peoria Apartments with Balconies (95)
- Peoria Apartments with Garages (77)
- Peoria Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Peoria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Peoria Apartments with Parking (98)
- Peoria Apartments with Pools (74)
- Peoria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Peoria Dog Friendly Apartments (87)
- Peoria Furnished Apartments (22)
- Peoria Luxury Apartments (151)
- Peoria Pet Friendly Apartments (88)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Peoria (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Peoria (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Peoria?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Peoria?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Peoria?
"Hey Willie, let's pack up and catch us a slow train/And go back to Phoenix to a far brighter day/Where stars were for shining in the Arizona sky/And music meant more than fortune or fame." (-- Waylon Jennings, "Hey Willie")
What's to know about Peoria, Arizona? The city is a large suburb of Phoenix, with a population of more than 154,000 people. But perhaps more importantly, Peoria is home to the spring training camp for the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners. If that's not enough reason to check out this area, take note that it was named in Money Magazine's Top 100 Places to Live in 2008. All of these factors may provide the ideal place to find an apartment to rent in Peoria. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Peoria living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Peoria during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.