649 Studio Apartments for rent in Chandler, AZ
- Chandler Accessible Apartments (39)
- Chandler Apartments with Balconies (152)
- Chandler Apartments with Garages (115)
- Chandler Apartments with Gyms (64)
- Chandler Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Chandler Apartments with Parking (152)
- Chandler Apartments with Pools (130)
- Chandler Apartments with Washer-Dryers (96)
- Chandler Dog Friendly Apartments (120)
- Chandler Furnished Apartments (13)
- Chandler Luxury Apartments (200)
- Chandler Pet Friendly Apartments (122)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Chandler (5)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Chandler (5)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chandler (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Chandler?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Chandler?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Chandler?
Chandler is a suburb of Phoenix located in what locals call the “East Valley’. And really, Chandler is the consummate “suburb”; it’s a place just outside a major city where people who don’t want to pay to live in Phoenix, live. The cost of living there is considerably less, especially concerning apartments, with the cost of an apartment in Chandler being roughly half the cost of an apartment in downtown Phoenix.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chandler? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Chandler living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Chandler during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.