704 Studio Apartments for rent in Glendale, AZ
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (24)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (141)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (85)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (136)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (129)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (71)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (172)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (14)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (224)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (172)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Glendale (8)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Glendale (8)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glendale (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Glendale?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Glendale?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Glendale?
Developed by cowboys and ranchers, the once quiet town of Glendale, Arizona is now an urban oasis in the middle of the desert. When people think of Arizona, they may envision retirement communities, cacti and tumbleweeds; Glendale takes pride in disproving this notion. Though it started as a vegetable and livestock town with zero tolerance for alcohol, Glendale is now a diverse city that takes art and sport as seriously as it takes the idea of close-knit community life. Don’t worry; it also now...
With an average resident age of 30 years old, Glendale is the perfect for meeting the new Mr. or Mrs., right? To make matters better, the surrounding desert climate lends itself as the perfect backdrop to an active lifestyle. Sun? Check. Fun? Check. Only one question remains: “Why haven’t you moved here yet?”
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Glendale living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Glendale during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.