2,839 Short-term Apartments for rent in Avondale, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Avondale Accessible Apartments (9)
- Avondale Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Avondale Apartments with Garages (40)
- Avondale Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Avondale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Avondale Apartments with Parking (49)
- Avondale Apartments with Pools (29)
- Avondale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Avondale Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Avondale Furnished Apartments (6)
- Avondale Luxury Apartments (82)
- Avondale Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Tolleson Short-term Apartments (2)
- Litchfield Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Goodyear Short-term Apartments (8)
- Glendale Short-term Apartments (39)
- Phoenix Short-term Apartments (181)
- Surprise Short-term Apartments (7)
- Buckeye Short-term Apartments (1)
- Tempe Short-term Apartments (53)
- Peoria Short-term Apartments (14)
- Chandler Short-term Apartments (44)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Avondale?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Avondale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Avondale?
Originally established as a ranching, farming, and agricultural community, this Sun Valley city has been trying to find its identity for decades. Avondale is located about 15 miles west of Phoenix and is part of a fairly indistinguishable bundle of developing cities, including Buckeye, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Goodyear and Tolleson.
In fact, the superlative you'll see most when you begin your apartment search in Avondale is "developing." Almost everything in the city is under construction, and in fact, the main image on the city's website is of home construction. This can be both good and bad in terms of your apartment hunt. Newer homes means a larger variety of amenities, and generally, less maintenance in terms of comfort and convenience. But, because most of Avondale's neighborhoods have been newly developed, the city has a distinctly suburban feel.
Avondale was also subject to a lot of foreclosures during the subprime mortgage debacle of 2007. Because of this, the city is currently offering a lot of incentives for buying up these abandoned homes. Because there are several empty homes throughout most parts of Avondale, you’ll have to walk around the surrounding blocks to really get a feel for your new neighborhood.
Most of Avondale’s shopping, nightlife and activities are centered around that suburban lifestyle that dominates a lot of Sun Valley cities. Large strip malls and chain restaurants at the edges of town are where residents usually go for a good time. Additionally, Avondale is home to the Phoenix International Raceway, where several NASCAR and other automotive races are held every year. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Avondale takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.