1,875 Short-term Apartments for rent in Gilbert, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gilbert Accessible Apartments (29)
- Gilbert Apartments with Balconies (140)
- Gilbert Apartments with Garages (138)
- Gilbert Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Gilbert Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Gilbert Apartments with Parking (157)
- Gilbert Apartments with Pools (127)
- Gilbert Apartments with Washer-Dryers (91)
- Gilbert Dog Friendly Apartments (115)
- Gilbert Furnished Apartments (20)
- Gilbert Luxury Apartments (204)
- Gilbert Pet Friendly Apartments (116)
- Mesa Short-term Apartments (54)
- Chandler Short-term Apartments (45)
- Queen Creek Short-term Apartments (2)
- Tempe Short-term Apartments (54)
- Apache Junction Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fountain Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Scottsdale Short-term Apartments (47)
- Phoenix Short-term Apartments (180)
- Tolleson Short-term Apartments (2)
- Glendale Short-term Apartments (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Gilbert?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Gilbert?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gilbert?
"In Arizona, shade trees are your best friends... and occasionally the basis of small civil wars over parking." (-- Terri Guillemets)
With a No. 3 ranking on the City-Data list of top 101 larger cities with the most sunshine per year, Terri Guillemts words have never rang more true. To be blunt, Gilbert is definitely a place that merits a few good pairs of sunglasses. Sunshine isnt the only bright spot of this bustling city of more than 220,000 folks. A high growth rate is on its list of claims to fame, with a population increase of more than 100 percent from 2000 to 2012. Another notable factor for this Maricopa County city is its proximity to the state capital of Phoenix. A sunny place to be, indeed!
Having trouble with Craigslist Gilbert? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Gilbert takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.