2,623 Short-term Apartments for rent in Glendale, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (32)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (151)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (93)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (60)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (153)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (123)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (82)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (127)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (20)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (195)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (129)
- Tolleson Short-term Apartments (2)
- Phoenix Short-term Apartments (180)
- Litchfield Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Peoria Short-term Apartments (14)
- Avondale Short-term Apartments (6)
- Surprise Short-term Apartments (7)
- Goodyear Short-term Apartments (8)
- Tempe Short-term Apartments (53)
- Scottsdale Short-term Apartments (48)
- Buckeye Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Glendale?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Glendale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendale?
Developed by cowboys and ranchers, the once quiet town of Glendale, Arizona is now an urban oasis in the middle of the desert. When people think of Arizona, they may envision retirement communities, cacti and tumbleweeds; Glendale takes pride in disproving this notion. Though it started as a vegetable and livestock town with zero tolerance for alcohol, Glendale is now a diverse city that takes art and sport as seriously as it takes the idea of close-knit community life. Don’t worry; it also now...
With an average resident age of 30 years old, Glendale is the perfect for meeting the new Mr. or Mrs., right? To make matters better, the surrounding desert climate lends itself as the perfect backdrop to an active lifestyle. Sun? Check. Fun? Check. Only one question remains: “Why haven’t you moved here yet?”
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Glendale takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.