2,133 Apartments for rent in Peoria, AZ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Peoria Accessible Apartments (20)
- Peoria Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Peoria Apartments with Garages (95)
- Peoria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Peoria Apartments with Parking (117)
- Peoria Apartments with Pools (82)
- Peoria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Peoria Dog Friendly Apartments (81)
- Peoria Furnished Apartments (25)
- Peoria Luxury Apartments (169)
- Peoria Pet Friendly Apartments (84)
- Sun City West Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Sun City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Surprise Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Anthem Apartments with Gyms (8)
- El Mirage Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Youngtown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (368)
- Cave Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Peoria?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Peoria?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Peoria?
"Hey Willie, let's pack up and catch us a slow train/And go back to Phoenix to a far brighter day/Where stars were for shining in the Arizona sky/And music meant more than fortune or fame." (-- Waylon Jennings, "Hey Willie")
What's to know about Peoria, Arizona? The city is a large suburb of Phoenix, with a population of more than 154,000 people. But perhaps more importantly, Peoria is home to the spring training camp for the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners. If that's not enough reason to check out this area, take note that it was named in Money Magazine's Top 100 Places to Live in 2008. All of these factors may provide the ideal place to find an apartment to rent in Peoria. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Peoria renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.