3,963 Apartments for rent in Chandler, AZ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chandler Accessible Apartments (42)
- Chandler Apartments with Balconies (180)
- Chandler Apartments with Garages (124)
- Chandler Apartments with Hardwood Floors (65)
- Chandler Apartments with Parking (168)
- Chandler Apartments with Pools (163)
- Chandler Apartments with Washer-Dryers (118)
- Chandler Dog Friendly Apartments (140)
- Chandler Furnished Apartments (24)
- Chandler Luxury Apartments (232)
- Chandler Pet Friendly Apartments (147)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Gilbert Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Tempe Apartments with Gyms (78)
- Mesa Apartments with Gyms (102)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Maricopa Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Chandler?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Chandler?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chandler?
Chandler is a suburb of Phoenix located in what locals call the “East Valley’. And really, Chandler is the consummate “suburb”; it’s a place just outside a major city where people who don’t want to pay to live in Phoenix, live. The cost of living there is considerably less, especially concerning apartments, with the cost of an apartment in Chandler being roughly half the cost of an apartment in downtown Phoenix.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chandler? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Chandler renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.