780 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Vancouver, WA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Vancouver (28)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Vancouver (44)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Vancouver (21)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Vancouver (7)
- Vancouver Accessible Apartments (24)
- Vancouver Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Vancouver Apartments with Garages (50)
- Vancouver Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Vancouver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Vancouver Apartments with Parking (70)
- Vancouver Apartments with Pools (27)
- Vancouver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- Vancouver Dog Friendly Apartments (64)
- Vancouver Furnished Apartments (4)
- Vancouver Luxury Apartments (81)
- Minnehaha Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Five Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hazel Dell Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Barberton Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Orchards Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brush Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mount Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Portland Pet Friendly Apartments (194)
- Battle Ground Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Camas Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Vancouver?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Vancouver?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Vancouver?
Residents of Vancouver, Washington often refer to their hometown simply as “the ‘Couv.” Snarky critics in nearby Portland have dubbed it “Vantucky.” Other monikers include “Vancooter,” “Baby Portland,” and our personal creative favorite, “Vancouver – but not the one in Canada.” We may not agree on what to call it, but we can all agree on one thing: For apartment hunters looking for a killer pad in the Nirvana of the Northwest (yes, we have more nicknames), Vancouver, Washington may be the perfec...
Having trouble with Craigslist Vancouver? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Vancouver should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Vancouver may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Vancouver. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.