1,338 Apartments for rent in Vancouver, WA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Vancouver Accessible Apartments (37)
- Vancouver Apartments with Balconies (97)
- Vancouver Apartments with Garages (88)
- Vancouver Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Vancouver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (58)
- Vancouver Apartments with Parking (122)
- Vancouver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (96)
- Vancouver Dog Friendly Apartments (118)
- Vancouver Furnished Apartments (11)
- Vancouver Luxury Apartments (137)
- Vancouver Pet Friendly Apartments (122)
- Minnehaha Apartments with Pools (1)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Pools (3)
- Barberton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Orchards Apartments with Pools (2)
- Salmon Creek Apartments with Pools (2)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mount Vista Apartments with Pools (1)
- Portland Apartments with Pools (44)
- Felida Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Vancouver?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Vancouver?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vancouver?
Residents of Vancouver, Washington often refer to their hometown simply as “the ‘Couv.” Snarky critics in nearby Portland have dubbed it “Vantucky.” Other monikers include “Vancooter,” “Baby Portland,” and our personal creative favorite, “Vancouver – but not the one in Canada.” We may not agree on what to call it, but we can all agree on one thing: For apartment hunters looking for a killer pad in the Nirvana of the Northwest (yes, we have more nicknames), Vancouver, Washington may be the perfec...
Having trouble with Craigslist Vancouver? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Vancouver means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Vancouver could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.