616 Apartments for rent in Vancouver, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Vancouver Accessible Apartments (37)
- Vancouver Apartments with Balconies (95)
- Vancouver Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Vancouver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Vancouver Apartments with Parking (120)
- Vancouver Apartments with Pools (41)
- Vancouver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (95)
- Vancouver Dog Friendly Apartments (116)
- Vancouver Furnished Apartments (10)
- Vancouver Luxury Apartments (135)
- Vancouver Pet Friendly Apartments (120)
- Minnehaha Apartments with Garages (3)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Garages (9)
- Barberton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Orchards Apartments with Garages (7)
- Salmon Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mount Vista Apartments with Garages (1)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (136)
- Felida Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Vancouver?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Vancouver?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vancouver?
Residents of Vancouver, Washington often refer to their hometown simply as “the ‘Couv.” Snarky critics in nearby Portland have dubbed it “Vantucky.” Other monikers include “Vancooter,” “Baby Portland,” and our personal creative favorite, “Vancouver – but not the one in Canada.” We may not agree on what to call it, but we can all agree on one thing: For apartment hunters looking for a killer pad in the Nirvana of the Northwest (yes, we have more nicknames), Vancouver, Washington may be the perfec...
Having trouble with Craigslist Vancouver? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Vancouver apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.