136 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Camas, WA
- Camas Accessible Apartments (3)
- Camas Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Camas Apartments with Garages (17)
- Camas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Camas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Camas Apartments with Parking (19)
- Camas Apartments with Pools (2)
- Camas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Camas Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Camas (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Camas (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Camas (10)
- Fairview Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wood Village Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Troutdale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Washougal Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Gresham Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Orchards Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Five Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Vancouver Pet Friendly Apartments (139)
- Brush Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Happy Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Camas?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Camas?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Camas?
"When the [Traveler] reached the landing at La Camas with flags flying, she was greeted with an anvil salute, under the management of Mr. Albins, the blacksmith. A considerable of a crowd were at the landing ... A carriage, the only one in the village, was kindly provided for the ladies on board and the entire party proceeded to the hotel where a sumptuous dinner awaited them. After the dinner ... visitors were taken over the grounds and shown all the attractions of the colony." - The Standard N...
Tucked away on the Columbia River, about 20 miles west of Portland, is the unusual town of Camas. According to residents, it was named affectionately after the delicate blue camas lily, a native plant. Yet the town's origins, like those of so many along the Columbia River, began with an entirely different discovery: the lucrative benefits of the lumber industry. In this case, the mill that started in 1883 was not to ship lumber, but supply the Portland newspaper, the Oregonian, with the resources it needed to publish. The mill did, and eventually set the stage for an even more successful paper industry. Through thick and thin, depression and recession, what eventually became the Georgia-Pacific plant maintained the integrity of the town for more than 60 years, until the 1990s. These days, Camas has been remade the face of this former pioneer town thanks to a booming economy, converting Camas to an appealing residential suburb within reach of the Portland metropolitan area. That's not to say that moving to Camas is like moving to Portland. Like all Northwest towns that are finding themselves progressively pulled into the outer boundaries of large cities, Camas has its own distinct personality and sees itself first and foremost as a fiercely independent town, fortunate enough to be upriver from the big city. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Camas should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Camas may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Camas. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.