108 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Battle Ground, WA
- Battle Ground Accessible Apartments (2)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Garages (3)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Parking (4)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Battle Ground Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Battle Ground (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Battle Ground (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Battle Ground (2)
- Brush Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Orchards Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Five Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Barberton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mount Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Walnut Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Salmon Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hazel Dell Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Vancouver Pet Friendly Apartments (93)
- La Center Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Battle Ground?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Battle Ground?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Battle Ground?
Despite its name, Battleground is famous for a fight that was never quite fought.
A long time ago (and in a galaxy not so far away), U.S. soldiers were dispatched to confront members of the Klickitat native tribe in Battleground. The U.S. captain actually resolved the issue peacefully -- but some town dwellers, itching for a fight, accused the captain of cowardice and mockingly named the site "Strong's Battleground," after him. Over the years, the name was shortened and then made official. Who would've thought a town of over 15,000 would have such a troubled, yet untroubled, past? See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Battle Ground should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Battle Ground may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Battle Ground. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.