Freshly updated and just waiting for your personal touch! This immaculate West Seattle Alaska Junction townhome sits on a quiet, tree-lined street with Sound, Mountain, and Territorial views from two west-facing decks, bringing the outdoors in and creating fresh airy spaces.
The open concept floor plan is just made for entertaining, and a choice of outdoor spaces provides plenty of options for summertime gatherings. Whip up a culinary marvel in your well-appointed Chef’s Kitchen while staying part of the action. Gather friends and family around the cozy gas fireplace, or spill out onto the sunny decks or roomy private patio to soak up some rays or indulge in great meal-time grilling. Don’t want to cook? West Seattle’s stellar assortment of dining choices are within easy reach of this stylish charmer!
As your day winds down, retreat upstairs to your spacious master bedroom, complete with large closet, airy vaulted ceiling, and French door access to your own personal view deck! Perfect for morning coffee or quiet reflection away from the rush of the day. A second large bedroom and shared full bath complete the upper level.
A third entry-level bright bedroom with access to the fully-fenced private patio and another full bath offer perfect privacy for guest quarters or a peaceful at-home office space.
Conveniently located in the sought-after Alaska Junction, this impeccable home is within walking distance of fabulous dining, shopping, and amenities. Close to parks, beaches, and bus lines. A must see!
• 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths in 1380 sq ft of urban comfort!
• Sound and Mountain Views!
• Mini-Split Ductless System for efficient heating and AIR CONDITIONING!
• Large windows and full-light doors for great natural light
• Generous recessed lighting for year-round brightness
• Rich hardwoods, ceramic tile, and plush carpet flooring
• Soft, neutral color palette throughout
• Chef’s Kitchen w/ plenty of rich cherry cabinets for tons of storage
• Expansive Granite tile counters w/ full height white subway tile backsplash
• New Pro-style stainless-steel kitchen appliances
• Fisher Paykel refrigerator
• Bosch dishwasher
• Zline 900 CFM chimney exhaust hood
• Thor Kitchen gas range w/ rare gas oven
• Convenient, spacious breakfast bar
• Main floor guest powder room
• Fresh, airy living spaces complete w/cozy gas fireplace and west-facing View Deck
• Upper-level Master bedroom w/ vaulted ceiling and French Door access to 2nd View deck
• 2nd spacious upper-level bedroom w/ vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan
• Shared upper-level full bath w/ dual vanity, vaulted ceiling, and designer tile-wrapped tub/shower
• Bright entry-level bedroom w/ access to sunny private patio – great at-home office space or guest room
• Spacious entry-level full bath w/ deep soaking tub
• Separate laundry w/ full-size front loading washer and dryer
• Private, fully-fenced Trex Deck patio
• 1-car attached garage
• Walk Score = 97: Walker’s paradise; daily errands do not require a car
Pets permitted on a case-by-case basis subject to interview and owner approval. First month and security deposit.
Please contact Marisa at 206.399.2275 / email@example.com
Rental Terms: Rent: $3,475, Application Fee: $65, Security Deposit: $3,410, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.