1 Bed 1 Bath Condo in Bellevue - “Please click here for a link to the Cross Kirkland Corridor Trail Map” (https://www.kirklandwa.gov/Assets/Cross+Kirkland+Corridor/Cross+Kirkland+Corridor+Interim+Trail+Connections+Map.pdf)
Amazing location, will steal your heart! Nestled in a serene, park-like setting
laundry w/stackable washer & dryer, spacious bathroom, bedroom, & private deck. 33rd Place is centrally located for all your needs in Bellevue, close to SR-520 & 405. Enjoy the new Eastside Rail Corridor Trail, right outside your doorstep.
large storage on deck
Rent Includes Common Area Maintenance, Garbage, Lawn Service, Road Maintenance, & Water/Sewer
Please watch full 360 tour of this unit, here:
MOVE IN COSTS
Security deposit: equal to 1 month of rent
First month's rent due in full before move in - month 2 is prorated if move in is mid-month
Application fee: $40 per person over 18
Move in Fee: $75
Admin Fee: $125
HOA Move In Fee: $200
Furnace Filter Program: $10/month (where applicable)
Landlord Liability Insurance: $12.50 per month or use your own provider
New resident is responsible for electricity
RENTAL CRITERIA AND APPLICATION DISCLOSURE
The following information will be accessed as part of the screening of any applications for tenancy:
- All information on your application.
- Your rental history via any identifiable prior Landlords
- Credit reports via a third-party Consumer Reporting Agency
- Public records regarding criminal conviction history or registration as a sex offender
- Personal references.
- Verification of employment and/or income (or rental subsidy) amounts.
- Public records regarding civil court records.
- Any other information provided by the applicant (such as anticipated length of tenancy, tenancy commencement date, etc.).
- Any offers or proposals you may choose to make to us (additional rent or deposit funds, extended lease term, guarantors or co-signers, etc.).
- Applicant on time for showing appointment, or timely call to reschedule
- Positive government issued picture ID for all adult
- Fully completed application, without material omissions, for every occupant.
- Demonstration of ability to pay complete deposit and rent
- Applications will not be reviewed until received in full. Groups of more than one applicant will not be considered until the applications from all members of the group are received.
- General rule is that income from the applicants intending to sign the lease must (collectively) equal or exceed 3 times the rent.
- Proof of adequate income (or reserves) to verify ability to pay rent on time throughout the lease term (select one or more):
• Verification of employment and salary/wages.
• Recent paystubs from verifiable employer
• Tax return copies for self-employed applicants.
• Proof of regular investment earnings, social security or other form of governmental rental supplement.
• Any additional sources of income that applicant wishes to disclose (i.e. child or spousal support, trust income, financial reserves, etc…).
• Any rental subsidies which you wish us to consider. NOTE: Exceptions to minimum income requirements are applicable for Section 8/subsidized applicants as provided in SMC 14.08.040(F).
- Favorable credit history free of negative credit issues which may indicate that the applicant has a pattern of failure to timely pay financial obligations.
- For applicants with prior rental history, favorable references must be received from minimum of last two landlords
- For applicants without prior rental history, adequate personal references for equivalent to two favorable past landlord references.
-Applicant agrees to obtain insurance protecting the premises from loss or damage caused by Resident(s)/Guest(s) negligence. A minimum of $100,000 of liability coverage needs to be obtained by the provider of your choice. Alternatively, you can use our provider at cost of $12.50 per month and the charge will appear on your lease with your rent charge. All monies received are applied to fees first then rent.
- Applicants who do not meet our minimum criteria based upon income and/or credit requirements may propose a Guarantor.
No Pets Allowed